Screenshot: Assist SIP by becoming a Volunteer
Become a Volunteer & Raise Your Profile
SIP and Inspirational Book Club needs volunteers to help to plan and operate their initiatives and programs. You can work from home, guidance and coaching will be provided. You can put as much time as you can, the only requirement is your commitment and attitude.
Benefits of Volunteering
- It is an excellent way to raise your profile.
- Hone your networking skills.
- Build your network, and you never know if people in these groups or their network can help you in many ways.
- Access to resources and many rewards.
- Referral to our members and corporate members
- Free membership.
- Executive Committee Member.
- For a job well done you will get a good reference and testimonial.
- Possibility to receive webfolio coaching.
A. Desktop & Network
Technical Support: dealing with desktop hardware &/or software.
B. Web Design & Web Applications
- Website Usability Coordinator: A person to edit, audit and check look and feel of SIP website.
- Audio/Video Podcaster: A person to edit audio video files and post them to broadcast to SIP and other media websites.
- Web 2.0 Web Master: Familiar with social networking sites, forums and building multi-media webfolio.
- Blogger: maintain event blogs
- Graphic Designer: Familiar with Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc to design banners, flyers, etc.
- Web Master/Designer: Familiar with architecting, designing and maintaining websites
- Trade Show Volunteers: We participate in a number of conferences and expositions, and need volunteers to staff SIP booth at the shows.
- Events Promoters: We need marketer in making to promote our events to other communities and media. Post flyers, press release to media (paper, radio, etc).
- Events Logistic Coordinators: assisting in running the event for audio-video equipment, refreshments and registration desk. Taking photos and videos.
- Speaker & MC Coordinator: Find potential speakers and MC for meetings, seminars and workshops
- SIP Internet Job Board: This is a semi-volunteering job, we need a person to market job posting to employers and recruitment companies. We charge $200 per posting and the coordinator will get a part of the fee charged.
- Review: Job Board Page and download the details
- Funding & Other Proposal Writer: Source funding resources and make proposals
- Editor & Copywriter: Write and edit e-Newsletters (SIPpost and Reflections), edit articles and press releases.
- Sponsors Coordinator: Assisting in recruiting corporate members and event sponsors.
Volunteers can apply to become a Board member.
For more information and interest, please contact Max Haroon firstname.lastname@example.org