We would like to get together with few friends for lunch at SASSAFRAZ, on Monday July 12, 2010 at 12:15 pm.
The cost of the lunch with gratuities will be $30 (normal menu lunch can cost a lot more). The special pricing is part of Summerlicious program. We have been participating it for a new of years.
If you are part of this luncheon, then please send me three lines about YOU and come prepared to talk "What are you up to these days".
Take a peek at past Summerlicious lunches attended by our group:
- Rosewater Club: Inspirational Book Club Lunch - Feb 3, 2009
- Sultan Cafe: Moroccan Restaurant: Family of Hearts - Jan 31, 2008
PS: RSVP is closed. If you are confirmed and for any reason you are unable to attend then please let us know ASAP (if you wish to avoid any penalty)
100 Cumberland Street (at Bellair St), Toronto, Ontario, M5R 1A6
nearest subway is BAY on Bloor line.
Nearest parking is 10 Bellair St at Bloor under ROOTS Bldg
1. Andi Shi
2. Cory Popescu
3. Di Wright, Editor, SIPpost. Business Communication Specialist and Career Coach.
4. Hiroo Thadeny, SIP Volunteer
5. Juri Chabursky, An award-winning speaker and sales professional
6. Karim H. Ismail, Bestselling Author of Keep Any Promise; a coach and a trainer
7. Lori Davies, CEO, Holistic Cooking Academy and co-founder of Healing Food Institute.
8. Mary-Kay, member of Healing Food Institute.
9. Matthew Krist, Co-Founder, Artan Gardens
10. Max Haroon, social entrepreneur; founder Society of Internet Professionals (SIP) and Healing Food Institute.
11. Phil Taylor, a SIP Speaker on Life Entrepreneurship and a mayoral candidate for Toronto.
12. Slava Apel, SIP Corporate member. CEO, Amazing Print
13. Vikas Ramrakha, SIP Corporate member and an affinity program provider of Home-Auto life Insurance.
Guests are from the Society of Internet Professionals (SIP) or Healing Food Institute please take a minute to review their profiles.
Sassafraz is the heart of the posh Yorkville area of Toronto, having reopened after a massive fire destroyed most of the building. The new Sassafraz feature Canadian dishes based in French cuisine, a 20-foot indoor vertical garden and a new rooftop patio will bring seating capacity to 350. Described as the centre of where all the excitement happens, the celebrity destination.
With 150 restaurants across Toronto offering three-course prix fixe menus from July 9 to 25, Summerlicious offers restaurant lovers an opportunity to satisfy their appetites for delicious food and perhaps discover a new favourite restaurant in the process.