Meetup: Explore Benefits of Volunteering and Learn Some New Skills
Society of Internet Professionals, June 1, 2017
You are invited to a special event focusing on networking and volunteering for SIP:
Explore Benefits of Volunteering and Learn Some New Skills
When: Thursday, June 1, 2017
Time: 6:30 PM
Where: North York Civic Centre
Address: 5100 Yonge St., North York, ON
TTC: North York Centre station
Volunteer organizations depend on the efforts of their volunteers. The Society of Internet Professionals needs volunteers to help plan and operate their initiatives and programs, currently our focus is to plan for our SIP 20th Anniversary Celebration Event, which incidentally will also celebrate Canada 150.
Some of the benefits of volunteering:
1. It is an excellent way to raise your profile.
2. You will be profiled on Volunteers Directories.
3. Hone your networking skills. Build personal network, and you never know if people in this group or their network can help you in many ways.
4. Participate in Entrepreneur Leadership Training.
5. Learn the art of Event Planning and Management, workshops will be offered.
6. Referral to our members and corporate members.
7. For a job well done, you will get a reference/testimonial/certificate of merit.
Everyone will get an opportunity to practice your personal elevator pitch (as taught by Jason Reid on May 18).
Come and explore the benefits of volunteering with SIP and learn some new skills!
Register at: meetup.com: Explore Benefits of Volunteering and learn some new skills